First, let us tell you how awesome you are for choosing to purchase your accessories from PerfMoto. You're gonna look great in that (insert item type here). It'll go great with your (insert ride type here). 'Nuff said.
Now that we've gotten the niceties out of the way, you're looking for some tips on how to make checkout go more smoothly. Here's what we suggest:
- If you're unsure about a size/color/brand, call us! We try to make your purchase as easy as possible, but returns and exchanges are a pain in the butt and we hate them as much as you do. We'll help you get it right the first time.
- Don't wait until two days before you need the item to order it. If you're cool enough to have a bike, you're cool enough to plan ahead. If it absolutely needs to be there tomorrow, be prepared to pay for it. We're just sayin'...
- Be sure your personal information is correct. We can't tell you how many times we get a call from a customer who hasn't received their package. We have a delivery signature, apparently from the next block over from their house, because that's what was entered on the order. We send it to where you tell us to send it, so please double-check before you continue.
- If your card is declined, there are two possibilities: You incorrectly entered your information, or you're over your limit, Daddy Nobucks. First, check your information. If it's good, you might want to see if that big-screen TV finally showed up on your statement. We suggest you call your bank or credit card company to be sure there's not a problem with your account.
- Finally, before you hit that 'Place Order' button, be sure you're good with your purchase. If we don't have one of your items in stock, we'll order it immediately so we can ship it to you as soon as possible. Once it's ordered, it's as good as yours. And we hate charging restock fees because customers hate restock fees.
We may sound flip, but we run into all of these situations every day. We genuinely appreciate your business and can't wait to make you happy. It's tough to tell a customer that there's a problem with their order. Help us to help you make your purchase the best online experience you've ever had. Porn excluded, of course.