Angled Slash CutHot Rod Chrome Exhaust System
Part for (Ride not selected)
Honda's VTX1800 is a proven power cruiser. With great handling and outrageous horsepower from its potent V-Twin power plant this bike demands a truly one of a kind exhaust system. That's exactly what it gets with our Angled Slashcut pipes. With full-length heat shields and aggressively slashed tips, this system unleashes the full performance potential of the VTX1800, while giving it a custom look that sets it apart from the rest of the V-Twin crowd.
- Cobra Angled Slash Cut Exhaust Systems are made of high-grade steel with durable chrome plating
- Same high quality and craftsmanship as all Cobra systems
- 2 1/4 in. dia., long, straight-cut style can be customized with optional tips
- Low-Boys feature front head pipe that curves around the front of the bike and remains low
- Baffles are removable for full sound
- All include heat shields
- Re-jetting recommended for best performance on carbureted models; a Power Commander should be installed on fuel-injected models
- Made in the USA
- Actual product may vary from web image
**Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
**It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carburated motorcycle, or new exhaust gaskets and a digital fuel processor when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
**There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, like cam timing, carb jetting, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
**California models must use oxygen sensor eliminator sold separately.